Week of Welcome Kickoff
August 19th, 2018
August 26th, 2018
2018 Football Season Parking
September 8th, 2018
Scroll down to view a map of parking zones.
Join Bama Wesley as we cheer on the Crimson Tide during the 2018 football season! All reservations include access to the Bama Wesley facility, including restrooms, common seating, and occasional public tailgate events. Bama Wesley is approximately a five-minute walk from Bryant-Denny Stadium.
Please note the following before submitting your registration:
- Parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. If spaces are unavailable, you are encouraged to check back throughout the summer as spaces may become available.
- Requested parking zones are not guaranteed. While every effort will be made to honor requests, Bama Wesley reserves the right to reassign zones at any time before or during the season. Priority will be given to those that have parked with Bama Wesley previously as well as those requiring a specific zone for accessibility reasons. If you purchase parking in a preferred zone (Zones 1 or 2), you are guaranteed to be parked in one of those zones. See below map for the locations of each zone.
- This form should not be used to reserve corporate tailgating space. If you are a corporate sponsor, please email email@example.com.
- Reservations may be made for either the full season or individual games, with a discount available for those purchasing the full season. Single-game parking is also available on game days as space allows.
- Tailgating spots are approximately 10' x 10' not including the single adjacent parking space included with reservations. Additional parking spaces must be requested under a separate reservation. Power and cable television access are not included but may be requested for an additional cost. Please note that generators are not permitted on the Bama Wesley property.
Zone Release Policy
In order to most effectively utilize our space, reserved spaces in zones 3, 4, and 5 will be held until 45 minutes prior to kickoff. After that time, we are unable to guarantee the availability or location of spaces. If you anticipate arriving fewer than 45 minutes before kickoff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (205) 517-8097 and we will hold your space until kickoff.
If you are parked in zones 1 or 2, your space will be held indefinitely. If you arrive within 45 minutes of kickoff, you may choose any space marked with an orange cone. Please place the cone in front of your vehicle after parking.
If you will not be attending a game, we would appreciate it if you would notify us so that we can plan accordingly.
Full refunds will be issued if requested by July 31. Refunds requested after that date will be prorated for any games remaining in the season and will be subject to a service charge of 15% of the original amount paid. Refunds will not be issued if a parking space is unavailable due to a late arrival. Refunds will only be issued for the remainder of the season, and individual games cannot be canceled for a refund.
There are five parking zones available for you to choose from:
Please note that access to zone 3 involves driving over a small curb which may not be accessible for vehicles with low clearance. If you drive a vehicle with high clearance such as a truck or SUV, we encourage you to consider parking in zones 4 or 5 as the easiest access to these zones may be from the street driving over a curb.
If you drive a vehicle with low clearance, we encourage you to park in zones 1 or 2, both of which are at street level and do not require clearing any curbs.
Cash or Check Payments
Please send cash or check payable to Bama Wesley to:
ATTN: Game Day Parking
505 9th St.
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Mailed payments must be received within 14 calendar days of the reservation or it will be cancelled.